Re: mkstemp bug

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 07:39:04PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:01:07PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> >[snip]
>> to inform me
>> how, exactly?

>> you a test
>> >>

>> >Dude, you are just *asking* for one heck of a zinger!
>>
>> Hey Gary!  I'm responding to you again!
>>

>Oh heavens!  I hope its "manic" day!  At any rate, I do appreciate the
>public, as opposed to private, responses.

Hmm.  Let's see if I can respond to this without questioning *your*
mental state.

It's going to be very hard but I will try.

>>(cue to Gary, in a "Sound Of Music" shot, arms outswept singing to the
>>sky)
>>

>Yeah, don't really get that one, sorry.

Ya see, Gary.  I haven't been responding to you for years but you've
been calling me names in email every few months.  Sometimes you respond
to something I've said.  Sometimes you you feel the need to comment on
what you think I'm going to do.  Sometimes you speculate that you've
done something to change my behavior.

You did all this while I was almost completely silent.  That led me to
believe that you were desperately hoping for some contact with me.  I
can see that I must have been somewhat right given the length of your
reply.

Anyway, I'm glad I've finally given your urges some tangible outlet.

>>I sent you the signed photograph that you kept pestering me for and I
>>thought that now we'd be internet buddies.  Was it because I didn't
>>sign it "Hugs and Kisses, cgf" as you'd requested?
>
>If you aren't just pulling somebody's leg there: - I never requested
>any such photograph.  - I never received any such photograph.

Right.  Gotcha.  *wink*

cgf