Re: CDB problem under bash shell

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 08:58:58PM -0700, Lauris, Eli wrote:
>No, I tried both CYGWIN=tty and CYGWIN=notty with no effect on the cdb
>behavior.

You are setting CYGWIN=notty prior to running bash, right?

I've looked at the code and I can't imagine what would cause a windows
app to misbehave if it is run with CYGWIN=notty.  The console is
specifically set into a windows-friendly state before executing a
a new process.

In any event, none of the stty settings would have any effect on a
pure windows process when CYGWIN=notty.

Maybe google will unearth other people with similar problems with CDB.

cgf