This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to separate backspace and control-J functions?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:48:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to separate backspace and control-J functions?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 07:41:21AM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I'm surprised that cygwin does not, because every linux/unix system
>I've used easily distinguished between the two.
Ah, but linux doesn't subscribe to our philosophy of maximum
surprise for the end user - MSFTEU.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html