This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
/home dir missing
- From: prashanthu baragur <prashu dot list at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:35:41 +0530
- Subject: /home dir missing
- Reply-to: prashanthu baragur <prashu dot list at gmail dot com>
Am a newbie to cygwin. Am trying to install cygwin as per the
procedure in the web.
After installation i observe that the /home directory is missing.
Other that this things are normal. I have logged into my system as a
local user in our company domain.Where am i going wrong ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html