This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I have user mounts instead of system ones.
- From: Jason FU <tsfu at hkucs dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:45:18 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: I have user mounts instead of system ones.
- References: <email@example.com>
<fergus <at> bonhard.uklinux.net> writes:
> >> mount -u -b --change-cygdrive-prefix "/cygdrive"
> >> What do I do to get rid of this user mount, please?
Thanks! I've got rid of all user mount on my Windows Server 2003 but I still
have the same problem of having the services up.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html