This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread.h small problem
- From: Shankar Unni <shankarunni at netscape dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:52:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: pthread.h small problem
- References: <email@example.com>
Yuval Turgeman wrote:
The pthread_cleanup_push and pthread_cleanup_pop macros seems to be
broken in the CVS (misplaced brackets). I hope I'm not posting to the
wrong list, but here's the patch...
I'm pretty sure the braces are placed like that *deliberately*, to force
you to bracket code with the two macros or get a syntax error.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html