This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Compiling gcc4 on cygwin
- From: "Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- To: "Ivan Reid" <Ivan dot Reid at brunel dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, <gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:12:07 +1000
- Subject: RE: Compiling gcc4 on cygwin
> From: Dr Ivan D. Reid
> Hello David;
> I see you do regular reports on compiling gcc-4 on cygwin.
> Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the
> scripts you
> use? I must be missing something as I get a failure when
> make bootstrap-lean
> processes libiberty -- an excerpt below -- which suggests
> that some include
> logic is going haywire. Possibly I'm missing some tool or library?
> Thanks for any help,
I have a patch of Danny Smith's in my local tree for this
There are later versions under discussion, including
I forgot to update my build script to mention the patch.
Just fixed that. Sorry for any confusion.
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html