RE: Compiling gcc4 on cygwin

> From: Dr Ivan D. Reid
> Hello David;
> 	I see you do regular reports on compiling gcc-4 on cygwin.
> 	Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the
> scripts you
> use?  I must be missing something as I get a failure when
> make bootstrap-lean
> processes libiberty -- an excerpt below -- which suggests
> that some include
> logic is going haywire.  Possibly I'm missing some tool or library?
> 	Thanks for any help,
> 				ivan

I have a patch of Danny Smith's in my local tree for this

There are later versions under discussion, including

I forgot to update my build script to mention the patch.
Just fixed that. Sorry for any confusion.

This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.