This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Compiling gcc4 on cygwin
- From: "Dr Ivan D. Reid" <Ivan dot Reid at brunel dot ac dot uk>
- To: "Dr Ivan D. Reid" <Ivan dot Reid at brunel dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>, cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, gcc-testresults <gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 05:21:53 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: RE: Compiling gcc4 on cygwin
- Reply-to: Ivan Reid <Ivan dot Reid at brunel dot ac dot uk>
On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) wrote:
> > Ivan,
> > I have a patch of Danny Smith's in my local tree for this
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg00009.html
> > There are later versions under discussion, including
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg02945.html
> > I forgot to update my build script to mention the patch.
> > Just fixed that. Sorry for any confusion.
> Thanks, I'll take a look at that in the morning.
Now there's magic! Thanks mate, that seems to have worked.
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@brunel.ac.uk Room 40-1-B12, CERN
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html