This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: print problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:56:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: print problem
- References: <Xns966D7612F5EF4davetsccorpcom@220.127.116.11>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 6 15:32, J. David Boyd wrote:
> I'm using the latest cywin, and running under WinXP SP2.
> What docs do I look in to set this up so I can print a window
> to my HP Laserjet?
> I've found various things, such as exporting
> PRINTER to my printer path, etc, but no go.
That's a bug introduced in 1.5.17 *again*. Try the most recent snapshot
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html