Re: Conversion from CYGWIN enviornment to Linux

Swamy,

Mahadevaswamy.Lingaiah wrote:

Hello,

I have a code which is developed on 'Cygwin' enviornment using gcc. I need to run this code in Linux enviornment. Please inform me what are the necessary steps that I need to take to convert into Linux enviornment.

Thanks, Swamy

The question is so vague.

In any case, that all depends on what libraries you are linked against. If you've got a correspondence between the libraries used in cygwin and the one you've got at your linux box, then by all means try out what you did on cygwin and replicate it on linux.

Did you actually try? ;)

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Carlo