This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: need help
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Amit Regmi <amitregmi at neolinuxsolutions dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:41:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: need help
- References: <42A5C6C8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Amit Regmi wrote:
I am having problems with C:\libpst_0.3.4_win32\libpst_0.3.4\readpst.exe
after downloading cygwin1.dll and then placing at the same folder i get
this message on execution
" The procedure entry point __getreent could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
help me out
where can i find the "APPROPRIATE" version of the .dll file ...
This application is not distributed via the Cygwin project site, please
ask the maintainer of the application.
And please *only* use Setup to install Cygwin: http://cygwin.com/.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html