This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: launch windows program from shell according to its extension
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:59:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: launch windows program from shell according to its extension
- References: <loom.20050608T094219email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Peter Mutsaers wrote:
> Is this possible, for example via a utility program kind of "launch file.doc"?
Ensure that you have the cygutils package, then "cygstart file.doc".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html