Problem with gcc 3.4.4-1 and -mno-cygwin switch

I ran Cygwin Setup today and noticed that gcc 3.4.4-1 had moved out of test, so I upgraded it. I then tried to build the cygwin DLL and utilites from CVS and ran into a problem compiling cygcheck.

g++: installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1plus': No such file or directory

I get the same error when compiling any program with the -mno-cygwin switch. I passed the -v switch to gcc and noticed it was invoking cc1plus without an absolute path, just "cc1plus ...."

Was gcc 3.4.4-1 intentionally moved out of test? Is this a known problem? I tried the latest mingw test packages but that didn't help. Do I need to do something else? Should this be taken up with the mingw group instead? Have I asked enough questions?

David Rothenberger                spammer? ->
GPG/PGP: 0x7F67E734, C233 365A 25EF 2C5F C8E1 43DF B44F BA26 7F67 E734

	All I want is more than my fair share.

-- Unsubscribe info: Problem reports: Documentation: FAQ: