This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with gcc 3.4.4-1 and -mno-cygwin switch
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:18:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with gcc 3.4.4-1 and -mno-cygwin switch
- References: <SERRANOJf7zynrvDOv500000397@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
Yep, that's got to be the source of the problem.
% ls /lib/gcc/i686-pc-mingw32
Gcc normally lives under "/lib/gcc-lib/....", rather than "/lib/gcc/...";
someone's been playing around with all the various individual --*-prefix=DIR
and --*dir= options at configure time, and got an inconsistent set.
Presumably they've got it installed under both prefixes on their development
PC because at some time in the past it's moved from one prefix to the other,
and so that hid the problem in testing.
Gerrit, is this your doing?
It works for me, honestly;)
See my other post please.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html