This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Application Error with 20050609 snapshot
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:54:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Application Error with 20050609 snapshot
- References: <42A88DC8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 02:43 PM 6/9/2005, you wrote
>I get an Application Error popup when trying to start bash (or sh) with the 20050609 snapshot or a DLL built myself from CVS today. The error is:
>The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.
>I've been getting this message the last few days from DLLs built myself from CVS. (It doesn't matter if the DLL is stripped or not.)
Make sure the DLL is executable. You may also want to try installing the
newly announced binutils.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html