This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: My Spacebar is OK!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:53:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: My Spacebar is OK!
- References: <000901c56da7$78c10990$bf2fb5d5@keloasc60pobkb>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 03:00:31PM +0430, Alireza Ghasemi wrote:
>Thanks to all of you for your attention to my humble spacebar key.The fact
>is that , I don't have much experience in writing formal English letters.So
>please excuse me for mistakes which may happen.The culprit is me not my
>But another question is that I tried to compile allegro but at last phase it
>wanted a library called " -ldl " (libdl.a probably).Could anybody say what
>is that and where can I obtain it?
Here's how it works:
Two spaces after ".", one space after ",". No space before "." or ","
and it's "something" not " something " .
Cygwin doesn't have or need a -ldl. Just remove it from the command line.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html