This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin bail-out: cygexpat-0.dll not found
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Andreas Eibach <ae_cygwin at web dot de>, CygwinList <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:05:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin bail-out: cygexpat-0.dll not found
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 04:08 AM 6/16/2005, you wrote:
>> For this type of problem, you'll
>> want to use the "Setup Package Search" page <http://cygwin.com/packages/>.
>Great! This is a great utility.
>This could maybe be even be integrated in a tool.
True. I guess 'cygcheck' would be a good choice here. It can already do
the above for packages that you have installed (with the '-f' flag).
Obviously, it would need network access to perform the same check for
packages that you don't have installed. Anyway, I guess this all boils
down to <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI> and
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html