This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL: logon failure
- From: "Krzysztof Duleba" <krzysan at skrzynka dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:32:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL: logon failure
- References: <20050616150739.GA1248@home>
> I followed the instructions for installing postgresql as an NT service
> as outlined in the postgresql README, but ended up with the following
> $ cygrunsrv -S postmaster
> cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService: Win32 error 1069:
> The service did not start due to a logon failure.
What does postgresql's log say? Look for it in /var/log.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html