This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL: logon failure
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:21:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL: logon failure
- References: <20050616150739.GA1248@home>
I followed the instructions for installing postgresql as an NT service
as outlined in the postgresql README, but ended up with the following
$ cygrunsrv -S postmaster
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService: Win32 error 1069:
The service did not start due to a logon failure.
As what user do you start the service?
The service could not logon as this user.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html