This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xhost won't persist entries across X sessions
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:24:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: xhost won't persist entries across X sessions
- References: <959DF48BD1458D4C8DBFDAC8DF80D7F702663981@europa.ats.sensis.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 04:15:33PM -0400, Rancier, Jeff wrote:
>All. Each time I start X, I have to add each server via xhost. I looked
>around, to no avail, to create a .configuration file to use so I don't have
>to xhost every time. The man page references a file/files: /etc/X*.hosts Is
>that what I should be using to persist the hosts I want to grant access to?
Please use the cygwin-xfree mailing list for X-related questions.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html