This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.17 : fail to launch after installation
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Chang, Chloe" <ctchang at qualcomm dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:37:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 1.5.17 : fail to launch after installation
- References: <6CBF3712C07C664CAD1776AD84018C1C0E1C4F@NAEX06.na.qualcomm.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Chang, Chloe wrote:
> I downloaded this version and locally installed it. The error message
> after trying to run cygwin.bat is "bash: can't find configuration file
> /usr/local/etc/profile.global; exiting."
You're not running the Cygwin version of bash. Please see
<http://cygwin.com/problems.html> for problem reporting guidelines.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html