This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:21:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 10:39:08PM +0200, Andreas Eibach wrote:
>email@example.com schrieb am 16.06.05 17:03:10:
Actually, that was firstname.lastname@example.org who schrieb:
>>>site:cygwin.com inurl:cygwin inurl:ml <query words here>
>>>You can even use more "inurl:"s to restrict by year/month since those
>>>are part of the URL. In addition, the list is archived at many other
>>>places, all of which have searches. Three that come to mind are
>>>gmane.org, marc.theaimsgroup.com, and mail-archive.com.
>>I'm glad that someone finally suggested this. I think a few more
>>messages along these lines would have surely kick started a mean
>>response from me.
>Pity it didn't come. I would have been able to answer accordingly,
>mind you. I cannot understand why you are always so short-tempered if
>someone reports a problem. But if you want war, you get war if need
Can't talk now. I'm digging trenches.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html