This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:21:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050616212135.GB11157@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 05:21 PM 6/16/2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 10:39:08PM +0200, Andreas Eibach wrote:
>>>I'm glad that someone finally suggested this. I think a few more
>>>messages along these lines would have surely kick started a mean
>>>response from me.
>>Pity it didn't come. I would have been able to answer accordingly,
>>mind you. I cannot understand why you are always so short-tempered if
>>someone reports a problem. But if you want war, you get war if need
>Can't talk now. I'm digging trenches.
I hope you're using ht://Dig!
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html