This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inet_pton() error. Does Cygwin support inet_pton()?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:38:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: inet_pton() error. Does Cygwin support inet_pton()?
- References: <00a401c572e8$90d2f250$0302a8c0@SERVER>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Fernando Barsoba wrote:
> I'm trying to use the function inet_pton(), but I found the following error
> when trying to build the application with Eclipse/CDT on Cygwin:
inet_pton() is an IPv6 function and Cygwin has no support for IPv6.
You'll have to patch the application if it expects to find IPv6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html