This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Andreas Eibach" <ae_cygwin at web dot de>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:33:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Eibach wrote:
*Please ANYONE*: anyone who has this 2.0.xx thing running _successfully_
cygwin, please report back here. Maybe I can learn a bit of nifty tricks
from you :)
As I said in the recent thread "Apache DSO modules under Cygwin", I'm quite
happily running Apache 2 under Cygwin. With the addition Subversion modules,
no less. Keep an eye out on cygwin-apps, after this most recent burst of
interest, I've bumped finishing off the half-made package I've had for a
while up my todo list. Package is building right now, actually. *crosses
fingers, hopes for no build errors*.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html