This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make fails always on invalid path "C:cygwinusrinclude"
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Patrick Graebel <pgraebel at stud dot fh-dortmund dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:48:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: make fails always on invalid path "C:cygwinusrinclude"
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 04:39 PM 6/27/2005, you wrote:
>Where does this weird include path come from? Is there something
>misconfigured in my Cygwin environment? Here is the line that is printed
>by various makefiles:
>gcc: C:cygwinusrinclude: No such file or directory
Please read and follow the problem reporting guidelines at:
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
As a WAG though, I'd say you're using DOS paths with a Cygwin shell.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html