Required your help

Hi -

Good Morning!

We have Unix servers where in we have installed application. Now we
have to configure this application. It is required to use X window
config tool to get that. I have tried but could able to do it through
CYGWIN. Could you please provide me the steps that i have to follow.

Thank alot for your help.

Regards,
Phanisekhar Gorti