Fw: Setup 2.510.2.2 failure

And for:
    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /X11
        /freetype2/libfreetype2-devel/libfreetype2-devel-2.1.5-2.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /X11
        /libXft/libXft-devel/libXft-devel-2.1.6-1.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /X11
        /xorg-x11-f100/xorg-x11-f100-6.8.1.0-3.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /X11
        /xorg-x11-fenc/xorg-x11-fenc-6.8.1.0-2.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /X11
        /xorg-x11-fnts/xorg-x11-fnts-6.8.1.0-3.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /X11
        /xorg-x11-fscl/xorg-x11-fscl-6.8.1.0-2.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /ncurses/libncurses5/libncurses5-5.2-1-src.tar.bz2

    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution/X11
        /ncurses/libncurses6/libncurses6-5.2-8-src.tar.bz2

art
----- Forwarded by Arthur I Schwarz/RWS/Raytheon/US on 09/12/2005 01:03 PM
-----

             Arthur I
             Schwarz/RWS/Rayth
             eon/US                                                     To
                                       cygwin@cygwin.com
             09/12/2005 10:48                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Fw: Setup 2.510.2.2 failure

Only subscribers can post to cygwin-apps@cygwin.com. The original message
was rejected by sourceforge.net.

art

----- Forwarded by Arthur I Schwarz/RWS/Raytheon/US on 09/12/2005 10:40 AM
-----

             Arthur I
             Schwarz/RWS/Rayth
             eon/US                                                     To
                                       cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
             09/12/2005 10:33                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Setup 2.510.2.2 failure

Failure information and cygcheck log file below.

I would have expected a graceful failure, an exception message (which
you provide), and for the setup to continue. In the past, when setup
fails on my Win2K CPU it has corrupted the Cygwin installation forcing
a complete load. Please do NOT take this as a criticism. It is an
observation.

art

Setup.exe was used to download source and executables to a local
directory on my C: drive. Then Setup.exe was used to install the
downloaded files with the following result.

The directory listing is truncated. It should be:
  C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My Documents\root\cygwin

The download mirror location is:
  C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/http%3a%2f%2fsourceware.mirrors.tds.net%2fpub%2fsourceware.org%2fcygwin

And the Setup dialog is:

Setup options:
o Chose A Download Source:       Install from Local Directory
o Select Root Install Directory: All Users (RECOMMENDED)
o Select Root Install Directory: Unix / binary (RECOMMENDED)
o Select Local Package Directory:
  C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My Documents\root\cygwin

> Progress:
  Parsing ini file "C:'Documents and Settings\ra07220\My

> Cygwin Setup:
  Fatal Error: Uncaught Exception
  Type: 9Exception
  Message: Package validation failure for file:
    //C:\Documents and Settings\ra07220\My
Documents\root\cygwin/distribution
        /release/X11/fontconfig/libfontconfig-devel
        /libfontconfig-devel-2.2.2-1.tar.bz2

cygcheck -svrc > cygcheck.log

(See attached file: cygcheck.log)