Re: Script stackdumps ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/script/

Reid Thompson wrote:
Yaakov S wrote:

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

script does not build out of the box.  I ported another similar tool,
I believe Reini has done something similar.  Unfortunately I cannot
find the announcement / bookmark / package name / patch.

As have I:

ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/script/

Yaakov

I appear to have an issue with this application, it immediately exits upon being called, producing a stackdump... Is there a particular CYGWIN setting that is required? Or should it work OOTB? I use rxvt.

Maybe recompiling helps.

I also found my ttyrec port:
http://namazu.org/~satoru/ttyrec/

Patch in this posting: