This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.18: ld command generates stackdump
- From: René Berber <rberber at prodigy dot net dot mx>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 19:25:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.18: ld command generates stackdump
- Openpgp: url=ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter J. Stieber wrote:
> I have a large simluation that I have built under cygwin for a quite a
> while. Recently the ld phase of the build started generating a stackdump
> Unfortunately I cannot recreate the problem with a simple test case. I
> have attached cygcheck output. I realize I'm not providing much
> information, but I am not sure what to do next.
> Would the stackdump be of use?
No, but the actual command line that caused the failure could be interesting,
i.e. which libraries are being linked.
Any other error/waring messages before the failure?
> What should I do or provide to get some help?
Do you use any 3rd party packages? I mean any libraries that don't come with
Have you tried to do only the linking by hand?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html