Re: A problem while using urllib

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Oct 12 09:57, Steve Holden wrote:
[...]

Talking about a testcase, if you want to submit a bug report, could
you please apply a simple, self-contained, OOTB testcase, written in
plain C, which shows what's going on? I just see an EINPROGRESS error
message above and I don't speak Python. If this is something Cygwin
induced, then I see only two potential problems, both in connect(). Either a connect is called twice on a blocking socket, or a connection
fails and the error code is wrong for some reason. A simple testcase
would help enormously.

Corinna:

Thanks for your note. This is actually johnny's problem, I was just helping him to locate the error. You might notice Jason Tishler was copied on my post, and I'm hoping he and Johnny will be able to isolate the problem.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119