This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
patch cygrunsrv for running native win32 applications
- From: Gunnar Thielebein <gunnar_thielebein at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:23:21 +0200
- Subject: patch cygrunsrv for running native win32 applications
- Reply-to: gunnar_thielebein at gmx dot net
Is it also possible to patch the cygrunsrv service installer for running
native win32.exe? Means like if you run a windows command/app in bash is
executed there must be also a way to do it in cygrunsrv.
I know there are extra utilities for windows like srvany but i like the
command line interface of cygrunsrv much more and want to know how much
efforts it would take for adding this feature
thx in advance, gun.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html