This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: patch cygrunsrv for running native win32 applications
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:59:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch cygrunsrv for running native win32 applications
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 04:49:00PM +0100, Antony Baxter wrote:
>>>Is there maybe some counter-effect that I don't know?
>>Nothing serious. Every so often it will issue a pop-up dialog that
>>"Look, behind you! It's a fiddler crab!"
>>And, then when you look behind you there will be no fiddler crab.
>>You still have to press the OK button, though.
>>pretty annoying. Someone should fix that. I'm sure that it would be
>When I tried that, there *was* a fiddler crab behind me. Will that be
>fixed in 1.5.19?
I can't *believe* that you waited until this late date to report such a
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html