Re: Segmentation fault, postmaster

Nick Adami wrote:
I'm trying to get the latest snap shot to fix this problem:

But all available snapshots from Sept and Oct cause cygwin1.dll
compatibility errors. Can I still get the Aug. 9th snapshot. Or what else
can I do?

What do you mean "compatibility errors"?  We need specifics.  If I had to
guess, I'd bet you're seeing errors from having more than one version of
cygwin1.dll on your machine at one time.  Find the old one(s) and get rid
of them.  If that's not the problem, then read and follow the problem
reporting guidelines found here:

<http://cygwin.com/problems.html>

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746