This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running cygwin on multiple computers from a shared network drive
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:37:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Running cygwin on multiple computers from a shared network drive
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 12:07:37PM -0400, Bogdan Calmac wrote:
>I want to keep a cygwin installation on a shared network drive and
>then then use it from any computer. Has anybody accomplished this? Can
>you point me to some instructions?
>I would guess there is some setup required, such as loading the mount
>points in registry.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html