This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: security concerns / production environment
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: ABi DaR <snyper411 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:00:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: security concerns / production environment
- References: <BAY102-F409ACAE1E9E0BD9C33499BF87D0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 10/14/2005, ABi DaR wrote:
Well, I want to install cygwin on a production server and wanted to make
sure there are no current security concerns or things that I should be
aware of. I just wanted to know if anybody else had any issues where it
conflicted with any existing application that was running at the time or
any modification they had to make to cygwin for security purposes.
Beyond the FAQ entry I pointed you to, there is no additional "caveats" to
using OpenSSH under Cygwin.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html