Problem compiling a program and his libraries

Hi.I need help whit cygwin and the compiling of libraries.
My problem is this:
I have a program with a function within.The program is this:

void hello3();

main()
{
void *lib2;
void (*func1)();
hello();
lib2=dlopen("lib2.dll",RTLD_LAZY);
func1=dlsym(lib2,"hello2");
(*func1)();
}

void hello3()
{
printf("hello 3");
}

The program call to function "hello" ,that is in lib1 wich is compiled against the program, and call to lib2 by means of dlopen and dlsym.
The problem is in which lib2 call to lib1 and call to the function "hello3" that is into de program.I need to compiled so that it allows lib2 to call "hello3". I know that this is possible in linux by means of -rdinamyc but this doesn't work in cygwin.
I will write you the lib2 in case it helps you:

int hello2()
{
hello();
hello3();