tar 1.15.1 broken

This is probably just for Eric Blake, but I thought I'd let others know.

I'm currently packaging a new xorg release for cygwin. I only ever build
directly on my WinXP box for this too.

Now, having upgraded everything to the latest releases things started to
go wrong with the packaging scripts.

tar started to bleat with "Cannot stat: No such file or directory" for
lots of different things.

I've reverted to tar 1.13.25 and everything is fine.

One other thing to note is that I'm building on a samba connected drive
if that matters to tar.

Alan.