Re: mksh (shell)

Gerrit P. Haase dixit:

> Yes.  Fritz Box Fon.
>
>> These block 445/tcp/ipv4 totally, non-disablable and undocumentedly,
>> just to "protect" some Windows® systems.
>
> I cannot believe it.  Are there other ports blocked which I should be
> aware of?

I have no idea. We just found this out by accident - I was at a
friend's place and wanted to install him jupp (a joe-editor fork,
another piece of code by me)...

What about a written inquiry to AVM?

bye,
//mirabile
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]