Re: RXVT blurry fonts

Brian Dessent wrote:
If you want the 'bold' attribute
to just affect a color change and not a font change, then you need to
specify with -fb or rxvt*boldFont that the bold font face name is the
same as the normal font face name, "Lucida Console-13" in your case.

Great idea! I had actually thought of setting it to Lucida Console Bold, but for some reason I got to thinking the bold would throw off the fixed-width of the font, but it didn't. It looks great now. Thanks!

-Justin Grote