RE: cc1.exe 0xc0000022

> I'm trying to compile gettext under my cygwin, but after a while of
this fun I got the message:
> cc1.exe - Application Error : The application failed to initialize
properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to
> terminate the application.
> (screenshot attached).
> Launching cc1.exe alone brings up the same message.
> Could you please advise on where I could get a resolution description
to this problem if it has been found or a > notice otherwise.

First, please read http://cygwin.com/problems.html.  Note the "do not
send private email" section, how to write good problem descriptions, and
the importance of including cygcheck output as a text attachment.

Second, please read
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-10/msg00616.html, which looks
similar to your problem and has something to try.

If this does not work, start over with reporting a problem to the list
as per http://cygwin.com/problems.html.

-Richard Campbell.