RE: mailx + cygwin

Someone told me use mutt. it is a nice replacement.

-c-arl

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Peshansky [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:04 AM
To: Crawford, Carl
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: mailx + cygwin

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Crawford, Carl wrote:

> Igor,

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE>.  I'm forwarding this to the
appropriate mailing list, and setting the Reply-To accordingly -- please
make sure your mailer honors it.

> Did you find a port of mailx to cygwin?

No, but I wasn't really looking -- I don't see where you even got the
idea that I was.  AFAIK, it's not part of the Cygwin distribution.
Perhaps someone else on the list will be able to point you at a port.
Did you try compiling from source?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_	    pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu |

"Las! je suis sot... -Mais non, tu ne l'es pas, puisque tu t'en rends
compte."
"But no -- you are no fool; you call yourself a fool, there's proof
enough in that!" -- Rostand, "Cyrano de Bergerac"

The information transmitted in this message is confidential and may be privileged.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Analogic Corporation immediately - by replying to this message or by sending an email to DeliveryErrors@analogic.com - and destroy all copies of this information, including any attachments, without reading or disclosing them.

Thank you.