Re: ping

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 07:04:57PM -0800, Ivan Godard wrote:
>Many thanks; cross-building from another directory did in fact
>eliminate my problem.  Anybody want a report saying that cross-build is
>required on Cygwin but not on any (of several) other systems?  I admit
>the bell is more interesting :-)

You probably want to stop talking about the "bell problem" now.

There are night/day differences between someone working on fixing a problem
and someone begging to have someone fix a problem for them.  If you can't
see the difference between the two then that's not really an issue that
has to be discussed any further here.

And, no, you don't need to send me a report about something that I told
you to try.

cgf