RE: Cannot install - xmlcatalog cannot find libxml2

Dave Korn wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> Dave Korn wrote:
>>> Dave Korn wrote:
>
>   Making a habit of correcting myself today... d'oh!

  And following-up to my own posts, but this is worth saying too:

>>> maintainer forgot to package it with the correct prefix.  You might be
>>> able to fix the problem by a rename:
>>>
>>> mv /bin/cygxml2-2.dll /bin/libxml2.dll

  Marcus, that's still your best bet for a quick workaround that'll get
setup.exe to run all the way through to completion.  I'd use "cp" rather than
"mv", though, just to be on the safe side.  If you haven't tried it yet, give
it a go.

    cheers,
      DaveK