Running php scripts under cygwin

You would think I could find lots of info on this subject, but for some reason I can't. I found info from googling the subject and some mention of building php with cygwin, but do not see PHP in cygwin setup. I tried to run a php script from a cygwin prompt using the php.exe installed into Windows, but get lots of module errors. Is it possible to run a php script under cygwin. I just have a php script that I use for backup with rsync over ssh and those tools work great under cygwin. I'd like to use this same script that I use on my unix/linux servers.

--
Robert