Oddities with cygcheck

Looking through the cygcheck output I attached to an earler message

I noticed strange output concerning kill.exe:

   Found: C:\WINNT\kill.exe
   Found: C:\cygwin\bin\kill.exe
   Warning: C:\WINNT\kill.exe hides C:\cygwin\bin\kill.exe

Now, I do, as it happens, have a KILL.EXE (note capitalization) in my WINNT,
but it doesn't hide the Cygwin one.  I do not have C:\WINNT ahead of my \bin
on my path.  Indeed, I can run the different kills in various ways:

   cliff@CliffW ~
   $ kill
   kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] [pid | job]... or kill -l [sigspec]

That, of course, is the bash builtin.

   cliff@CliffW ~
   $ KILL
   Usage: KILL [-f] [-signal] [-s signal] pid1 [pid2 ...]
          KILL -l [signal]
   Send signals to processes
   <further usage deleted>

And that is the Cygwin kill from /bin - capitals avoids the builtin, and it is found on the
path in preference to the WINNT version

   cliff@CliffW ~
   $ /c/WINNT/KILL
   missing pid or task name

And that's the one in WINNT (some old Microsoft version from WinNT3.5, I think, which I didn't
even know was there).

So, two minor problems - cygcheck is wrong to say the WINNT kill hides the Cygwin one,
and cygcheck doesn't output the WINNT file name in the correct case.

Just thought I'd mention it here for reference.

-- Cliff