Re: find reports an internal system loop on cygdrive

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 01:46:07PM -0500, Igor Peshansky wrote:
>BTW, you ought to get the same warning on Linux if you have weird mount
>structure, e.g.,
>
>/local/users/test on /u/test type none (rw,bind)
>/local/users on /u/test/users type none (rw,bind)
>
>(I don't know if the Linux "mount" will allow creating such loops,
>though).

It's possible that this won't be as much of an issue on linux because
the st_dev field is more likely to be different but it should still
be possible to duplicate the error on linux.

Btw, the problem of "proc" showing up in /cygdrive/c/cygwin is a bug
that should be fixed in CVS now.

cgf