This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apache 1.3.34 can not compile anymore
- From: "pobox at verysmall dot org" <pobox at verysmall dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:14:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: apache 1.3.34 can not compile anymore
- References: <43D5DD43.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tried to roll back to 1.5.18-1 from the setup.exe, but now I get 10s of
error messages from packages who do not find getline in the cygwin dll.
Could anybody help me to compile apache 1.3.34 under cygwin with this
I need it compiled because of php and related stuff.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html