This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU CLISP 2.38 (2006-01-24) released
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:12:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU CLISP 2.38 (2006-01-24) released
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Sam Steingold writes:
> ANSI Common Lisp is a high-level, general-purpose programming language.
> GNU CLISP is a Common Lisp implementation by Bruno Haible of Karlsruhe
o Packaging bug: /usr/share/doc/clisp-2.38/Cygwin should be
o In your clisp-2.38.README you have the following configure option
which looks suspicious.
o Your ldesc in setup hint is way to long and the URL's belong to the README.
o There is NO requires line in setup.ini at least at the following
download side: http://mirrors.kernel.org
whereas the clisp executables depend on various dlls.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html