This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Native letters in Cygwin zsh
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:15:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Native letters in Cygwin zsh
- References: <20060127110612.GA2284@itl.waw.pl>
On 1/27/06, Wojciech Pietron wrote:
> After a few hours spent in 'bindkey', 'stty' and similar stuff I am not
> very familiar with, I found out that after running a command 'setopt nozle'
> I am able to produce all Polish letters. Of course, I loose all
> functionality associated with 'Zsh Line Editor' module as well. What is more,
> problem remains in vi editor.
> Is there any simpler command to be able to enable Polish letters associated
> with AltGr-X and AltGr-S and not to loose all the functionality of 'zle'
I have no experience with Polish on Cygwin, but have you looked at
the hints in the Cygwin FAQ on Unicode?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html